What’s open, closed and canceled?
In wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, find out about closures, event cancelations, modified hours and special offerings for businesses in Lake Lure, NC and the neighboring towns around us. Restaurants and retailers are getting resourceful with takeout, delivery, curbside pickup, and gift card offerings. As you can imagine, things are changing daily, so it’s always best to confirm things via phone or business website for the latest.
Lake Lure and Chimney Rock
Find local COVID-19 related updates HERE.
Find local business updates and hours of operation for businesses in the Lake Lure and Chimney Rock area on the Chamber of Hickory Nut Gorge website. You will also see which businesses have gift cards available for purchase. Let’s show our support during these difficult times!
Find Asheville area event cancelations, closures, and postponements on the Citizen-Times website.
Learn about closed, canceled & rescheduled events and establishments impacted by Coronavirus on WLOS.
Read about Asheville restaurant updates on the Citizen-Times website.
Find WNC attraction updates on the Romantic Asheville website.
Find out which Hendersonville bars, restaurants, and retailers are open and offering deliver, take out curbside pickup, gift cards, and other offerings on LoveHendo.com.
Discover which Saluda businesses are continuing to serve customers in special ways on SaludaLifestyles.com
WNC Attractions: Modified Hours & Closures
- Biltmore is open with a $25 ticket fee to explore the gardens and grounds only. See Biltmore’s website for details.
- Easter Sunrise Service is canceled at Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park.
- The Omni Grove Park Inn is operating on modified hours. See their website for the latest updates.
- North Carolina Arboretum is open under its normal schedule; however, public access to certain buildings has been restricted.
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino is temporarily closed.
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is closed through April 1.
- Asheville Art Museum is closed until further notice.
- North Carolina State Parks trails will remain open during regular hours, but facilities, restrooms lodging and campgrounds will close.