Fast Facts About AroundLakeLure.com
- Founded in August, 2013 as the 1st comprehensive Lake Lure lifestyle website/travel guide for this area.
- We are an independent, advertising-supported website that is considered the insider’s guide to the hottest places, hidden treasures and best-kept secret spots in and around Lake Lure, NC.
- We cover happy stuff and fun stuff, interesting places, inspiring stories and ultimately want to generate goodwill and create a positive vibe. Topic categories include:
- Play – Activities
- Stay – Lodging and Real Estate
- Eat & Drink – Restaurants, Breweries & Wineries
- Shop – Shopping
- Events – The best big events
- Directory – Business Listings
- Music – Fun music playlists
- Videos – from around Lake Lure
- Target areas for editorial coverage are approximately an hour around Lake Lure, NC.
- We’ve got hundreds of original photographs and videos showcasing the area.
- Our comprehensive hiking trail reviews are favorites among our readers.
- We have a highly engaged email subscriber list that significantly outperforms Travel Industry Averages in terms of Open Rates.
- We are active on all major social media networks with an ever-growing tribe of fans and followers!
- Business Directory Listings – Cost efficient way to drive traffic to your website or Facebook Page & business through your doors.
- Banner Ads – Awareness buy with your ad on all sub-pages on the website and reaching thousands of people. Great for everything from brand ads to special offers and big events.
- Feature Story – a Promotional blast to reach folks fast. Build out a Feature Story to promote breaking news, a big event or promotion, or showcase your business. Have it pushed out on social media, featured on our homepage and included in our newsletter — reaching our “Lake Lure loving fans”.
Do You Want to Be a Part of All the Excitement?
If you would like to advertise on AroundLakeLure.com and be a part of all the excitement, please send us a quick note below and we’ll get back to you just as soon as possible.
(Visited 416 times, 1 visits today)